Saturday, June 19, 2010

REALLY?! - "Fat Pet Peeve"

All of us with a little weight will have a few experiences with this pet peeve!

When someone tells you that you are fat. Like you had no idea! When I hear this from the doctor, I think to myself, "Wow!! REALLY!! I hadn't noticed AT ALL! Thank you SO much for pointing this out to me!!"

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one really am not a fan of full length mirrors. Do they honestly think we've never walked by one and not seen what we look like? Or stepped on the scale to see what it says? Really??

2 comments:

  1. My fat pet peeve is when your putting on the weight and no one says a word to you about it but once you've gained all the weight THEN people start to make comments to you about your weight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it would be nice if people who comment along the way.

    ReplyDelete